By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of our company or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from the owner of this website.
You must not:
* Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from our website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
Video Productions are licensed for the following:
ALL VIDEOS: Continued, unlimited use for: Your company website(s), video sharing sites (YouTube, Vimeo, etc…), search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc…), point of sale (store countertops, displays, etc…), trade shows (booths, digital signage, etc…), internal use, (lobby/waiting area, digital signage, trainings, etc…).
A SEPARATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR ANY AND ALL TELEVISION/WEB TV/MOBILE TV USAGE (including but not limited to streaming services, HBO Go, Netflix, etc…).
All brand, product, and service names used in this Service which identify the video creation package, Revamp Strategies or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Revamp Strategies and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of Revamp Strategies or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
Revamp Strategies uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades, and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment or other circumstances that are beyond the control of Revamp Strategies. Reasonable steps will be taken by us to minimize such disruption where it is within the reasonable control of Revamp Strategies. From time to time, and without notice to you, Revamp Strategies may add or delete certain features or function from the Service we provide. You agree that Revamp Strategies shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
(1) The Service permits the user to submit video, audio, graphic images, photographs, text and related data to create Productions (the information so submitted and the Productions so created shall be collectively referred to as the ‘Production’)
(2) You shall be solely responsible for your Production and the consequences of posting, linking or publishing them through use of the Service. You affirm, represent and/or warrant to Revamp Strategies that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Revamp Strategies to use, all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Productions and their use in the manner contemplated by the Service; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and /or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Production to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Production s in the manner contemplated by the Service. By submitting the Productions to Revamp Strategies and/or using the Service, you hereby grant Revamp Strategies a limited worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute (in any media formats and through any media channels), prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Productions for the purposes of promoting, marketing, and otherwise exploiting the Service.
(3) In connection with Productions, you further agree that you will not: (a) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Revamp Strategies all of the license rights granted herein; (b) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Revamp Strategies or any third party; (c) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate; or (d) impersonate another person. Revamp Strategies does not endorse any Productions or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein or any product or service offered for sale in the Production, and Revamp Strategies expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Productions. If notified by a user or a content owner of an allegation that the Productions infringe upon or constitute a misuse of the rights held by such user or owner, Revamp Strategies may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, and in its sole discretion, whether to remove or restrict access to the Productions and/or deny production of Production without refund, which it reserves the right to do at any time.
(4) You agree and acknowledge that Revamp Strategies has no obligation to retain the Productions, and may delete such Productions once project is completed and delivered to client.
Basic Copyright Policy and Reporting of Violations
Revamp Strategies does not control what content its users choose to store on the Website or to incorporate into Productions. Users of this Website and Service are solely responsible for complying with all international, federal and state laws applicable to such content, including copyright laws.
Revamp Strategies respects copyright law and expects our users to do the same. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders’ rights. As a condition to your use of the Service, or your use of the Website, you agree that you will not use the Website or Service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Service, please contact Revamp Strategies as set forth below. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, please report your notice of infringement by completing the following notice form and delivering it to the Designated Copyright
NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
1. Identity of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed via the Website or Service:
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing (including sufficient information so that we may locate the material on the Website or Service, such as the URL where such material may be found on the Website):
3. Your street or mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. fair use).
5. I hereby state that the above information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright.
6. Electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright: Full legal name:_______________________________
All claims of copyright infringement should be delivered in writing to Revamp Strategies at the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are solely responsible for any copyright violations that may occur as a result of your use of the Service or accessing the Website.
You agree not to use the Service:
1. for any unlawful purposes;
2. to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
3. to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party including, but not limited to Revamp Strategies;
4. to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
5. to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Productions/Assets transmitted through the Service; and
6. to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Creations which are likely to cause harm to Revamp Strategies or anyone else’s computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service.
You further agree that you shall not:
1. interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service;
2. provide any information to Revamp Strategies that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose; or
3. use email from Revamp Strategies to create spam emails to be sent from us.
Monitoring of Content
Revamp Strategies does not control the content of client’s accounts or the Productions and does not have any obligation to monitor such content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material you provide to the Service.
Pricing, Billing and Payment
The Website and Service contain features and functionality that are available only for a fee. All listed prices are stated in U.S. dollars and are valid until altered by us. Prices do not include any applicable sales, use or excise taxes that Revamp Strategies may be required to collect and remit. Any such taxes or charges shall be added by Revamp Strategies to the price for the Service. In the event that the published price for the Service was incorrect, Revamp Strategies will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish Revamp Strategies to fulfill your order at the correct price. You must provide Revamp Strategies with valid credit card or approved purchase order information as a condition to signing up for Published Strategies.
It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for you to double and triple check your audio script BEFORE you send it to us. Any Changes to the script AFTER submission and prior to delivery require a $100 change fee. Changes after delivery constitute a new video order with payment due upon request. (‘Revision Fee’). The Revision Fee applies to all productions, at all levels, whether there is one change or many.
The owner of this website may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICE, THE SITE, AND ALL OTHER RELATED REVAMP STRATEGIES PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL OTHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REVAMP STRATEGIES ISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE, FROM US, OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES TO WHICH THE WEBSITE IS LINKED, WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. THE USE OF THE SERVICES, THE UPLOADING OF IMAGE CONTENT AND/OR MUSICAL CONTENT, OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THIS SITE OR THROUGH THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES TO WHICH THE WEBSITE IS LINKED, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SUBMISSION OF ANY DIGITAL OR ANALOG VIDEO OR PHOTO TO REVAMP STRATEGIES, AND THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT OR IMAGE OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT IN THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING BACK-UPS OF YOUR CONTENT. REVAMP STRATEGIESSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR CONTENT.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR PROVISION OF THE SERVICE, THE SITE AND ALL OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, EVEN IF REVAMP STRATEGIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting: from any breach of these Terms; your access to and use of the Website; your use of the Service; and, your production, use and distribution of the Productions.
Copyright Authorizations and Procedures
In order for Revamp Strategies to make your Productions available as part of the Service, we need the rights to make use of Productions. Accordingly, as a condition of your use of the Service, you hereby grant Revamp Strategies a perpetual, universal, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to copy, display, perform, modify, transmit, make derivative works of and distribute your Productions. As a condition of your use of the Service, you represent and warrant to Revamp Strategies that you either own your Productions and/or Assets or have written permission from the owner of the rights or materials included in such Productions to use such Productions in conjunction with the Service.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Revamp Strategies and you with respect to your use of the Website and the Service. Revamp Strategies’ failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions contained in these Terms is invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms shall be enforceable.
If you have any comments or questions about these Terms, the Website or our Service, please contact us by email at email@example.com.